Nutrition is 80% of your results!

There is nothing I’m more passionate about than nutrition. I love healthy, delicious meals. There is a balance between have a healthy diet and a happy diet. It’s all about the balance.

One of my favourite things about meal planning is that it doesn’t have to be hard. You have to eat right among of whole, nutrient-dense foods. That’s it!

In any given day, you’ll see my diet consists of:

  • whole grains
  • healthy fats
  • lean proteins
  • fresh fruits &vegetables
  • Shakeology
  • and my favourite treats

I truly believe that your diet should be all about balance. My favourite rule is the 80/20 rule. This is a lifestyle principle that proposes if you eat a clean, nutritious diet 80% of the time, the other 20% of the time you can enjoy a dinner out with friends, a cupcake on the weekend or that caramel latte that you’ve been dieing to try. With a lifestyle like this, it surely makes the whole clean-eating lifestyle doable!

With that being said, nutrition plays a key role in your health and fitness success and I want to help you see how attainable it can be!

Here are a few of my favourite meal ideas:

Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Oatmeal Pancake
Whole Wheat Waffles
Egg White Burrito
Paleo English Muffin

Pad Thai with Spaghetti Squash
Barbecue Chicken Baked Sweet Potatoes
Quinoa Greek Salad
Spicy Taco Bowl
Unstuffed Egg Rolls
Grain Free Tabbouleh Salad

Black Bean & Sweet Potato Chili
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
Sweet Potato Nachos
Baked Sticky Chicken
Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes 

Energy Bites
Grilled Pineapple
Shakeology Mug Cake
Homemade Gummies
Kombucha Popsicles
Easy Tahini

Shakeology Recipes
Chocolate Shakeology
Vanilla Shakeology
Strawberry Shakeology
Greenberry Shakeology
Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Vegan Chocolate Shakeology