We need more positivity in our life! 2020 has been hard on many of us. It has triggered anxiety and depression for many people. Now, more than ever, we need to focus on the good in every day. It’s hard to put into words but affirmations have a huge influence on how you see yourself.
If you haven’t heard of affirmations, essentially it’s the action of verbalizing out loud the things you want for yourself. It may sound like “hoopla” but affirmations strengthen our mindset by helping us believe in the potential of an action we desire to manifest.
Before I start my morning workout, I look in the mirror and say 5 positive things to myself, in the form of a fact, not a wish.
Here are a few of my favourites:
- I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- Being happy comes easy to me. Happiness is my second nature.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
You can achieve anything with a positive mindset. Affirm it, believe it, and achieve it!