Fuel yourself with this delicious and fiber-filled quinoa salad
Looking for a quick way to meal prep your lunches? Mix up my favourite greek quinoa salad. Not only is it packed with protein, but it’s also filled with fiber to keep you full all afternoon long.
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup of kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup of vegan feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
1. Mix the quinoa, tomatoes, onions, olives, cheese, and cucumber in a large bowl.
2. Whisk the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and dried oregano.
3. Mix the dressing with the fresh ingredients and enjoy!
**Tip: you can substitute quinoa for your favourite noodle to make a delicious pasta salad.