I’ve been wanting to create a beautiful smoothie bowl for a long time but I’ll be honest, I have a hard time pulling it all off!
Here are my tips to create an amazing smoothie bowl:
- Make sure your smoothie consistency is thick enough to hold your toppings.
- Be patient with placement. Take it slow and make sure the weight isn’t too heavy.
- There is no such thing as a perfect smoothie bowl so embrace the beautiful imperfections!
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup Superfruit Puree Wild Blueberry
- 3 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- Mixed nuts & seeds
- Unsweetened coconut
- Mix your ingredients in a blender and blend to your desired consistency. If it’s too runny, add more frozen fruit or ice.
- Pour into a bowl and place your toppings as you please.
- Enjoy this deliciously healthy treat!