My sugar cravings have been raging this week 🍭
And yes, it’s only Tuesday…
Every day I’m working on finding new ways to curb my cravings without fully derailing my hard work.
A few things that help me are:
vanilla banana “nice” cream
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups Horizon Organic Milk
- 3 large chopped bananas frozen
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
Throw it in the blender and serve right away or freeze for later.
homemade fruity popsicles
- 2 cups of berries,
- 1cup of kombucha
- 1 tbsp of honey (optional)
Then pop those bad boys into popsicle molds, freeze & enjoy!
protein powder mug cake
- 1 scoop of Shakeology or protein powder (32-34 grams)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 T coconut flour
- 1 T granulated sweetener of choice*
- 1 large egg OR 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I use unsweetened almond)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips on top (optional)
Mix up in a greased mug and microwave for 1 minute
vanilla cinnamon bun smoothie
- 1 scoop of Shakeology or vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams)
- 1 cup of dairy-free milk
- a dash of cinnamon
Blend up and enjoy!