I love this time of year. People are thinking of others, everyone is more cheeful and morale is boosted. As we head into the New Year, we’re often thinking of our resolutions which will make these fitmas presents a major win!
If you’re looking for some last minute holiday gift ideas for your the fitness lovers on your list look no further!
Here’s a list of the ultimate fit gifts that are actually useful:
1.Swell Water Bottle: These bottles are amazing! Not only are these bottles stunning, they also keep your drink cold for 24 hours and warm for 12. They’re eco-friendly and made of a high quality stainless steal so they’re sure to last!
2. Activity Tracker: As you may know, I’m a lover of fitness trackers! I’m currently using the Fitbit Ionic but if you’re just starting out I would suggest the Fitbit Alta HR.
3. Wireless Earbuds: You won’t have to worry about cords anymore just connect to your bluetooth headphones and hit the road. We use the Skullcandy Jib Wireless and they work great!
4. Foam Roller: If you’re always hearing your special someone complain about muscle soreness, maybe a foam roller is just what they need! When it comes to foam rollers, simple is always better. A classic large foam roller will make the perfect gift!
5. Supplements: One of my favourite presents is supplements – as long as the person knows what to get! I’m a lover of plant based supplements because I know they work well and they’re not hard on my gut. I use the Beachbody Performance Line, perfect for stocking stuffers!
6. Head bands: Get that hair out of your face! I fell in love with head wraps this past year. They’re large enough to stay on my head and keep the hair (and sweat) out of your face. I typically grab mine at Icing but any accessory store should do.
7. Beachbody on Demand: The gift of fitness is one of my favs and with Beachbody on Demand, it doesn’t get any easier, especially when a twelve month subscription is only $99.
These are just a few of my favourite fitness items. If you need any more help with your holiday shopping, feel free to connect with me on social media. I’d love to help!
Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.