I’m fully embracing this beautiful season with pumpkin everything (as most of us often do). Here’s a recipe to start your morning with a delicious pumpkin pie shake filled with fiber, vitamin A, tryptophan and zinc!
Pumpkin Pie Shake
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp . pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 1 Tbsp . coarsely chopped raw pecans
- 1 tsp . pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup ice
Place water, almond milk, Shakeology, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pecans, pumpkin pie spice, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.